facebook
Loading...
Call Us: 416-827-2626
Apply | Agent Directory

Milton Mortgage Rates

Milton, as one of the fastest growing municipalities in Canada, has seen a surge in housing prices. However, like the rest of GTA cities, there has been a substantial decrease since the highs of 2017. Housing prices are expected to fall slightly by the end of 2018.

Last Updated: 18 Oct, 2019
Sort by:
Lender Rate Term Amortization Monthly Payment
Exclusive

Exclusive Lender

2.49% 5 Year, Fixed Insurable 25 years
Marathon Mortgage

Marathon Mortgage

Best overall savings
2.64% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Xceed Mortgages

Xceed Mortgages

2.67% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
RMG Mortgage

RMG Mortgage

2.69% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Industrial Alliance

Industrial Alliance

Best overall savings
2.69% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Exclusive

Exclusive Lender

2.69% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
B2B Bank

B2B Bank

2.69% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Exclusive

Exclusive Lender

2.69% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Right Mortgage

Right Mortgage

2.74% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

2.74% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Lendwise

Lendwise

2.74% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
MCAP

MCAP

Best overall savings
2.74% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Exclusive

Exclusive Lender

2.75% 5 Year, Variable Insured 25 years
First National

First National

Best overall savings
2.79% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Home Trust

Home Trust

2.79% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Industrial Alliance

Industrial Alliance

2.79% 5 Year, Fixed Insurable 25 years
Street Capital

Street Capital

2.79% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
CMLS

CMLS

Best overall savings
2.79% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Merix Financial

Merix Financial

Best overall savings
2.79% 5 Year, Fixed Insured 25 years
Right Mortgage

Right Mortgage

2.84% 5 Year, Fixed Insurable 25 years
Don't see your products yet? List your offers with us today! List Offers

About Milton

Milton is the westernmost city in the Greater Toronto Area, about 40km west of Toronto, and part of the Halton Region. Between 2001 and 2011 Milton was the fastest growing municipality in Canada, with a 71.4% increase in population in 2006 and another 56.5% increase in 2011. In 2016, Milton's census population was 110,128 with an estimated growth to 228,000 by 2031.

Milton is the western terminus for the Milton line commuter train and bus corridor operated by GO Transit, meaning commuting to Toronto can be done by either bus or train. Milton is on the edge of the Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO world biosphere reserve and the Bruce Trail, popular among hikers as it’s 900km long, leading from the Niagara escarpment to Georgian Bay.

Posted at: 2019-09-30

  Tips that save money on your mortgage   Shop around – and not just for the lowest rate Of course, you should get the lowest interest rate that you can. But rates aren’t the only thing t...

Posted at: 2019-07-18

The single most important mortgage rate in Canada has finally dropped, years after the last decrease. The mortgage stress test rate, formerly at 5.34% is dropping to 5.19% on July 22, 2019. The last ...

Posted at: 2019-07-18

  Canada is unique among many other countries as we have one of the highest rates of homeownership in the world, with nearly 70% of Canadians owning their home. The remaining 30% are renting either ...

Testimonials

Popular Content
Sitemap Updated On October 19, 2019. Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved. RateShop.ca

x